© 2001 PHIC
Webdesign by WHK3
Pennsylvania Common Contract
Pennsylvania Specific Inspection Agreement
Only $75.00, no annual renewal fee*
(For PHIC Members Only. Click here for
membership application .pdf)
Highlights of Common Contract
* until such a time that revisions may become necessary, then a $45 fee
in the event of revision.
- Written for home inspectors by home inspectors.
- Reviewed and approved by real estate attorneys, contract attorneys,
Marion Allen Insurance Companies.
- Licensing fee required for only $75.00 per company, regardless of size.
- Written in Microsoft word to easily add company name and logo.
- Mirrors the Pennsylvania Home Inspection Law.
- Two page document, standard 8 ½ x 11 format.
- Designed to be emailed to the client before the inspection, to reduce
- Will not have to pay an attorney hundreds of dollars to write or review
your existing contract.
- Once we have 100 contract holders, PHIC will begin to shop future E&O
prices using the contract as a negotiating tool.
- The more inspectors who use the contract, the stronger it becomes. It could
become the standard contract of our profession in Pennsylvania.
- Can be used by all ASHI, AII and NAHI inspectors who are full members in
good standing of their association and the Coalition.
Download Sample Contract
Here (PDF format)
Notice: This is a copyrighted material. Illegal use of this document may
not give you the intended benefit. PHIC maintains the list of all paid
licensee. Do not gamble with your legal rights, by unauthorized use of PHIC
Download the License Agreement for the CD-ROM
Here (PDF format)
Notice: The disk will not be sent without a signed licensing
|Please mail the signed licensing agreement, your
business card and a check to:
187 Marlboro Road
Yardley, PA 19067
If you have any questions, please contact Jack Milne of PHIC at